Monday, 30 August 2010

Little Red Dress

Although red is a strong tendence this year (as I showed before, Valentino is one of the best examples of that), red will never be the new black. But I advice all fashion lovers to have a red dress this season. Forget the idea that red should be used only for parties... You can use for work, go out for dinner or just hang out with friends. Don't be affraid of using it! You can find the two examples above at Farfetch, including the Anastase one with 50% discount.

CHARLES ANASTASE - Silk cocktail dress

HALSTON HERITAGE - Ruched front dress


And about the face... I've been saying this since the spring: forget the strong eye make up and put some red in your mouth. Combined with a nude make up you'll look like a princess charming.

1 comment:

  1. I heart little red dresses! Red is one of my fav colors... and yeah Adriana had a kid not too long ago, gawd I wish I have such nice body after a kid! :D

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...