Thursday, 2 September 2010

This winter: H&M and.....

After Sonia Rykiel, Karl Lagerfield, Stella McCartney, Roberto Cavalli and later Jimmy Choo among others who is the star designer or brand that is going to sold out the collection of the swedish company?

After names like Vivienne Westwood, Rick Owens or Carolina Herrera were suggested in the offical H&M youtube, it was launched yesterday a video that shows Alber Elbaz, artistic director of Lanvin. Rumor has it that Lanvin will join him in this colaboration! 2 hours ago they posted a new video with Alber talking about a joint adventure with a store like H&M "I love the idea that H&M is going luxury and not Lanvin is going public!".
Let's cross fingers ant wait 'till September 9th. Althought I will love to see any of the three designers mentioned before in a lower price collection, they are more aprochable to me and I already have some pieces in my personal collection, so may Elbaz & Lanvin be it!!


PS - Confirmed! November 23th on worlwide stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...