Wednesday, 6 October 2010

The dress they told me I was using the backside in the front.

I was trying this silk dress at Mango when the girls working there told me it looked great but I was actually using the back of the dress in the front like you can see in the photo above. Was I? Because the big clivage looks great on a naked skinny front, looking sexy without revealing almost anything. And the closed front like is supposed is just boring don't you think? Well I suppose I've two dresses for the price of one. One more classic and another more, more... More me!

3 comments:

  1. Ola Raquel!
    O vestido e lindo,gosto muito,o decote atras fica mesmo bem.
    Adorei o vestido que usaste no casamento.
    Quanto ao post dos bikinis,bem..adorei.Para alem da sorte que tiveste em vencer o concurso,estas linda!!
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente o vestido com o decote nas costas fica lindíssimo...é um bom 2 em 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vocês não entenderam... O decote é nas costas mas eu vesti-o com o decote para a frente! =)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...