Monday, 18 October 2010

My daily look in browns...

Head to toe winter look... So good to feel warm!

Wool and leathear hat from my Mum* Mango trousers and cardigan* Massimo Dutti shirt* Carolina Herrera Bag* Suede boots bought in Paris

Here they are: the earings I show you the other day + the Tiffany's heartlock necklace


Silver ringer with turquoise and amber stone bought in Dominican Republique* Bunny ring from H&M * Grey nailpolish


The trousers detail that I loved some much when I first saw it.

8 comments:

  1. looking great dears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei o blog! Descobriu-o destacado na plataforma chic nacional! Estou já a seguir-te! Tens looks óptimos!!

    deixo tb os meus links: fashionmarketslove.blogspot.com
    &
    mirandastyleatbreakfast.blogspot.com

    um beijinho,
    seguidora Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Raquel!
    Adorei este look.
    Em especial do chapeu,que ando a procura de algum do genero, e das ankle boots!
    Bjs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your looks and these pictures look so professional ;)


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work with photographers so this was done in our lunch time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O conjunto tá fantástico mas estou apaixonada pelas botas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you look, love your style, love your blog! Let's follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. bem tens fotos muito boas, parabéns :)

    ADOREI as botas

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...