Monday, 4 October 2010

Phax Swimwear

Hi everyone! This weekend was special, let me tell you why! I was one of the winners of a contest from Phax Swimwear and I won 3 days in a resort in Algarve, 2 bikinis, a voucher to Seaside shoes and a Ferrari experience. At the same time I could watch the Phax Summer 2011 show and I even did a small participation in the bikini show (my boyfriend is cursing me till now). I hope to update this post soon with photos but by now I'm going to show you only the bikinis I chose to myself. They suit me just fine but I can assure you, they look better on the colombian model =) This is a colombian brand of bikinis, with a very high fabrics quality and all the bikinis are very very sexy. Here is the offical website: http://www.phax.com.co/

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Photos!!! Great!!!!
    Amazing Biquinis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent show, Most beautiful bikinis!!! and beautiful ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Raquel, durante as minhas "viagens" pela internet, vim ter ao teu blog e fiquei encantada com estes bikinis (parabens, estas muito bem!!).. como poderei comprar algum? Podes ajudar-me?
    Bjinhos,
    Elisabete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Elisabete. Podes ver os bikinis na página de facebook da Phax Swimwear Portugal e partir daí estabelecer contacto para um encomenda ;)

    Aqui está o link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PHAX-SWIMWEAR-PORTUGAL/138867066143293

    Beijo e Obrigada

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...