Monday, 22 November 2010

Aviator look for my last day in London


I fell in love with this aviator jacket from Primark in the first glance. It is just what I was looking for, for 1/5 of the money I was willing to spend. During my last day in London I had to took care of some issues for my professional life in Sloane Square. I like this area of London a lot. It's really posh with nice restaurants and stores and at the same time really quiet. I could live in here!


Cartier, one of the loves of my life! I just can't wait to show you the Cartier ring I tried and I really want to. When I win the lottery of course....


I was wearing: Mango jeans* Gucci bag* Massimo Dutti knit* Zara Bonnet* Primark aviator jacket

5 comments:

  1. gata! Sim, tens sapatos iguais aos meus mas de cores lisas tipo azul, creme! Depois tens umas botas lace lindas lindas com sola em borracha imitação de umas da proof 40€+- ainda as vou lá buscar :)

    Recomendo essas! Se não gostares tens um mundo de sapatos e botas na seaside tudo imitações de botas caras :D

    beijinhos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve LOndon this city makes my heart smile !!!
    good shooping!!!
    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw está muito giro o look...sempre tive receio de comprar roupa primark...como é a qualidade do jacket?será que já tem cá?

    Bj

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorei a combinação do aviator jacket com o gorro! trendy mas quentinha com certeza!

    um beijinho
    fashion market´s love blogger

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...