Thursday, 25 November 2010

The best fashion magazine just arrived to my hands!!!

Back in London I wanted to buy one million magazines that I buy in Portugal for twice the price. 
I don't like very much the portuguese Vogue, Elle or GQ but I think the english or even the spanish editions have much more quality. I like Enquirer a lot, I like two or three cinema mags and I like the portuguese Happy and the english Glamour because they keep things simple and have nice stories and shopping ideas. But no doubt that my favourite magazine ever is Harpers Bazaar! The UK edition because I don't like the US one that much. And even though I always get depressed reading Bazaar (too many pretty things I can't buy) I just love to do it because I learn a lot!  
I was going to shop all these in the airport but the store I went only had GQ and Glamour and I was in such a rush I couldn't buy Bazaar. But today my boyfriend, that is always so sweet and gallant, surprised me with the December edition of UK Bazaar in the back seat of his car. And he even told me that that I was cutier that Natalia Vodianova. Am I a lucky girl or what??? 
Here is the cover, I'll tell you everything I find interesting.


4 comments:

  1. I like it::::)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! envia-me o teu email para dp falarmos da tua morada, p te enviar o verniz!

    desculpa o atraso!! beijinhosssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. a NatALIA é simplesmente a mulher mais bonita que eu já vi..e tem uma historia de vida de uma autêntica Cinderella dos tempos modernos.

    :) Adoro a capa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl indeed! know what you mean about the double prices :(
    stylingphotodiary

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...