Friday, 12 November 2010

A present to the blog....


This jewelry store is the one that provided most of the jewels of my family in the last 30 years. The Chanel watch I have for example, my mother bought there in 1986. When they heard about the blog they decided to give me a present: this beautiful fake pearl bracelet with a silver pendant with an angel. It was the cherry in top of the cake to end this great week! If you want to order any customized jewel like my initial pendant contact them through the email: teixeirajoalheiros@iol.pt
If you live in Guimarães or around a visit is also worth it once they make great discounts. Mention this blog and you might have a surprise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...