Monday, 22 November 2010

River Island now available online on Asos!

Hello! Good Monday everyone. It's a cold rainy day and I'll be at home for the next 2 hours so you can wait a lot of new posts today :) Let's start with something new I just read in my email: River Island, one of the fast fashion shops I like the most is now available online in Asos. This is a great new since I don't have any River Island around and Asos is one of my favourites shops online once you only pay 6 pounds of shipping no matter what. You can find the collection available online here!

Let me show you one purchase I made on River Island a couple of years ago and I still adore and keep with all my love, this sweet mini dress:



This was the outfit for the first home party I went in Bristol.
River Island dress* Zara Swede Boots* Carolina Herrera Lipstick bag* Monsoon strass headband* Macy crystals heart necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...