Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Stripes in Lisbon


Stripes make people look fat... But only in pictures because I felt wonderful in this stripped dress in front of a mirror. Maybe because of the mobile photo quality it seems like I have 70 kilos instead of 50 but I always loved and always will love stripes. I already wear this pattern a lot last year and I'll continue to do it until I get tired (Is it possible?) I spent the last 3 days in Lisbon, this was my look for yesterday for a meeting, a smal walk by the city and later dinner with friends.


Zara dress* Zara Overknees boots* Alexander McQueen Silk Scarf

4 comments:

  1. Eu também adoro stripes e isso de fazer gorda ou não, acabo por ignorar!

    Ah e gosto das over the knee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu venero stripes! Nunca penso no ficar gorda porque acredito que dependo do corte da peça e do corpo da pessoa.

    **, bejinhos sU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Zara boots but unfortunately I have not found my number: (. I do not want to sell them to me?: D if you want to sell, my email is ioanavatavu@yahoo.com, please answer me whatever be the answer, kisses and thanks

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...