Thursday, 2 December 2010

Christmas tree and my Reindeers look!


They caught me just when I was finishing my art: the star in the top of the pine tree. Today was national holiday in Portugal and like every year it was my job doing the Christmas tree in my father's house. In my apartment, I don't need to because I have a small Christmas tree every year. Weird I know, but It's already part of my living room decoration!


Job done! While I was doing the tree my stepmother started putting presents under. It's her favourite part of  the deal and I liked some of the bags I saw, but I promise I won't check anything before the 25th. That reminded me that I need to start doing my Xmas shopping, maybe tomorrow is a good day to start!


The Christmas decorations in my father's house don't resume to a tree. We have candles, Santas, reindeers and snowmans, like the ones you see,  all over the house. We even put socks in the fireplace and lights in a real giant pine tree that has ages in the outside. You are just forced to get into the spirit, and so was I, debuting my costumized Zara skirt. I bought online and when arrived I didn't like the cut, it was too rounded. So I made some arrangements and now it's perfect to wear. I love clothes with Christmas allusion, I have many different pieces and I loved when I saw Dolce & Gabanna knits lookbook for this winter with this pattern.

I'm wearing: My father's hat* Zara customized skirt* Zara Boots* Massimo Dutti Cashmere jersey* Marc by Marc Jacobs Bracelet

8 comments:

  1. A árvore é idêntica á minha :)

    gosto do look... adorável :)*


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda tua saia folk!

    www.alinnestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei as fotos,gosto muito da saia!
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. também estou desejando de fazer as minhas decorações de natal, se bem que quando chegar a casa de certeza que a minha mãe já as tem todas prontas :P

    não sei como seria a saia antes, mas agora está muito gira :P

    Xana
    http://thedressingstress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh eu tambem fiz ontem mesmo. adoro decoraçoes de natal,traz uma alegria especial,mestmo nos tempos de crise ne?

    Gosto muito do look.=)

    Bj

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. TENHO UMAS BOTAS IGUAIZINHAS AS TUAS...LOVE IT
    BEIJINHOS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog! Great style!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...