Thursday, 30 December 2010

A dress in a Box...

is something that every woman should receive in her life... The excitement of discover inside the box a beautiful dress to wear with someone you love... Yesterday, as a late Christmas presents I received one of those. It's so simple, delicate but gorgeous... I just can't wait to show you. My dress is a design from Diane von Furstenberg AW10 collection. She is a remarkable lady, very classy and aged with plenty of glamour.

I always admired her and now I have a piece of my own. Let me show you some other dresses from her collection. Mine you'll see here in a couple of days! I'm going to the mountains for a small vacation but I'm with a tonsilitis, hopefully I won't be in bed when the rings bell.

Happy New Year everyone!!






2 comments:

  1. love her collection and cant wait to see your dress! feel better soon xox

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...