Saturday, 11 December 2010

Flat shoes x 2...


I think I talked here before about Parfois. It is a store that improved their collections quality and their stores spaces very much in the last years and although I don't buy many bijoux, I love the hats, the scarves and the shoes. Yesterday I went there and bought these two pair. They were a great price/ quality buy.  A khaky pair of flats that I can wear with darks and browns for a more casual look and a grey and sequin pair that I can use with a simple black dress or for example in the end of a night when my feet are too tired to dance with heels. Here I show you them with a Purificacion Garcia maxi skirt. I hope you like it! Have a nice weekend everyone.



4 comments:

  1. as cinzentas sao mesmo lindas :) é verdade, a parfois ultimamente tem-se esmerado, principalmente nos sapatos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto das duas, mas adoro as cinza!!!! (: **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já tinha visto os 2 e gosto muito. As cinza são lindas.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...