Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Karma...


1- Quick Blush: portable, all-in-one brush and blush. Swivels up to reveal a full brush, pre-loaded with cheek colour contained right in the cap.
2- Defining Liner for Lips: makes lips beautiful by definition. Modern precision pencil with built-in sharpener in the cap creates the look you want, anywhere. Creamy, non-feathering formula goes on smoothly, evenly, stays all day. Even helps lipstick stay in place.
3- Cream Shaper For Eyes: creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen, too.
4- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15: lip gloss juiced up with 8 hours of lasting shine. Spends every minute comforting and protecting your lips.
5- Quick Eyes Cream Shadow: have a beautiful eye day, all day. Light, velvety cream glides on vibrant colour that wears up to 10 hours, stays beautifully crease-proof and colour true.

So I won this Clinique kit in The Stiletto Effect Blog. I participated in my B-day and the winners were chosen randomly so I can understand this like a birthday gift the universe is giving me. And now I'll need to buy a cute small bag to carry this basics once all my small bags are already in use. Oh Lord... And just now that I decided no more shopping for me for a while. Karma is a b*** right?

2 comments:

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...