Thursday, 23 December 2010

Love and a Fireplace...

These photos are related to my unofficial birthday dinner. My boyfriend invited me dinner in the day before so he could spend the midnight with me in a great environment. We went to one of the best restaurants of our little country and we stayed next to a fireplace, drinking champagne and eating the delicious food till I had my present and a small, but adorable, birthday cake at midnight. I just loved this dinner, it was one of the best nights of my year. Here are some photos, I hope you like it!

Mango Coat and CH bag



H&M tunic dress

7 comments:

  1. Gira....como sempre!!!

    FELIZ NATAL
    B'jinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, amei seu look!
    Amei seu blog também, estou seguindo!
    Beijos!

    http://is2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk
    I wish you also a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabéns atrasados!!! Tenho andado ausente porque o trabalho tem estado uma loucura na última semana!

    Adorei o look :) Nestes momentos é que percebemos a importância que as pessoas assumem nas nossas vidas, right?

    Beijinhos e bom Natal!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...