Monday, 13 December 2010

My lips have the color of my heart!

At least during my last three nights out. The first one you saw the pics here, it was the snakeskin dress day.


This was the day after. Sunday night with friends. A cosy dinner and then having fun at a karaoke pub. My look is very parisienne and I think the red lips added something to the outfit.


This picture was taken Saturday night. I was wearing my aviator coat just with a LBD and overknees boots and socks. Here you can see my hair color better. This lipstick, also from Helena Rubinstein, is a little bit less red and I gave it some brightness by using my Victoria Secret's "Very Voluptuous" gloss, which by the way, I'm totally addicted.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love and love ;) Just amazing, so beautiful ;)
    Beijo
    diariodemimgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...