Tuesday, 21 December 2010

On the Bridge...



I miss the summer and the time spent here. But it's also beautiful to see the leaves floating in the water and the reflex of the grey sky. It's about to rain again, so I made these quick shots right after lunch. The photos are a bit strange but I like...  Somehow, they represent my inside spirit... 
I'm wearing H&M dress and Mango Cardigan.

Details:

My mother's necklace. She bought in an Antique Shop.


The white gold ring I'm now wearing everyday and my Lipstick brown leather Carolina Herrera bag.

7 comments:

  1. Ora, continuas demasiado grey apesar do vestido pink!
    Faxavor de lembrar nas prendinhas de amanha e sexta :P
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I LOVE that necklace!!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple cardigan! and that looks like a lovely background too

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoro os pormenores!!! ;) e as botas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove it!! xx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty ring!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...