Sunday, 5 December 2010

SnakeSkin dress and nude heels for a Saturday night!


For going out last night I decided for this snake skin print silk dress. It was really cold but as I was going to a home party I decided to use bare legs. With strong prints like this one I prefer to see the legs bare than with opaque tights. About the shoes: I love stilettos heels. It makes every woman very feminin using them, the body looks more elegant and the legs, thinner and longer!


Wild Orange lipstick bt Helena Rubinstein


The Xmas gifts must have some kind of magnetism. They attract me so much, I'm always around =)

7 comments:

  1. adoro o vestido, muito elegante :)
    eu nem para festas no interior consigo andar sem collants, sou uma friorenta :P


    Xana
    http://thedressingstress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snake skin print isn't for everyone but in you is very very classy, as usually!
    Keep inspiring us!

    Raquel:
    Queria agradecer o comentário no meu blog :) e as sugestões! Quando vieres ao Porto com um tempinho livre temos que combinar um cafezinho para nos conhecermos pessoalmente. Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are amazing! you look so beautiful in your outfit! super chic styling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoro o vestido!!Conjunto lindíssimo!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...