Saturday, 11 December 2010

Strawberry Blonde!!

That's my hair color now. This summer I went from light blonde to light brown. It was a painful decision but my hair was too blonde from the sun, the sea and the highlights of years. So I decided I wanted just one color, which I think is actually classier and very much alike this year tendencies. So I went brown and now I got what my hardresser called a strawberry blonde. It's not very light but it's a beautiful color and my hair shines and looks really healthy. Here it goes the first photo:

4 comments:

  1. Love the color!

    As you know I recently had the same change and I definitely agree that one color is the way to go in 2011!

    Love xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...