Friday, 3 December 2010

There will be snow!!!

I can imagine my gardens all dressed in white during the night. What I just couldn't, was wake up early enought to see it! Yesterday it was so sunny that when I came out it didn't look like the winter is knocking the door. It was really sunny and as you can see in the pics, my garden is covered of leaves reminding me it is still Fall. But I'm chasing the snow and I think today or tomorrow I might catch her!



I'm wearing: Blanco mini dress* Primark overknees socks* Pepe Jeans Wellies* Alexander McQueen Scarf* Tiffany china bone Key* Rayban polarized sunglasses

New OUTDOORSMAN ROAD SPIRIT sunnies!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sunglasses!!!


    cadê a neve? :( ehehe


    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots! I would love to follow each other

    http://tatjanaslalaland.blogspot.com/

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...