Saturday, 25 December 2010

This Christmas I wore:

24


I was supposed to wear my new dress by Asos in Xmas eve but the dress in chiffon is far too voluptuous when you are hosting a dinner for 18 people with children around. I might use it in new year's eve. So as everyone else in my house, I decided to keep it simple but, of course dressed in red. I chose this wool tunic once is warm and at the same time has lots of Christmas allusions. A pair of skinnie jeans and red and white sneakers and I was ready to the longest night of the year.


My adorable older niece in velvet, another Christmas must have.


I'm wearing: Zara Wool Tunic* Zara skinnies* Gucci Sneakers


My younger niece in grey and fur. Another Xmas great look.
Children are the best we can have around. Word!


25


Apologize my sleepy face. I woke up at 1 pm and I was really sleepy when I arrived my brother's house. For the Christmas day I decided to wear a full black look with a pearls and gold necklace and zebra shoes. The skirt was just what I was looking for and found a couple of days ago. Pay attention to the dots of my tights. I don't like to see tights very flashy but these are just adorable.




I'm wearing: Zara skirt and turtleneck* Pull & Bear Cardigan* Seaside Zebra Shoes* Massimo Dutti tights

2 comments:

  1. aiii adoro os tennis e esse look do dia 25!!! <3 <3

    linda árvore de natal !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a tua irmã é adorável! adorava ter uma little sister para a vestir tão trendy! :D

    os ténis da Gucci tb são um máximo, entre outras prendas q recebeste, wow :)

    um beijinho!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...