Wednesday, 15 December 2010

What a difference a shirt makes...

I'm in Porto, sun is shinning but it's getting cold again outside. For today I decided for a black and white look with a note of silver in my shoes and my glasses lenses.


For the outside: Rayban Aviator black and mirror silver sunnies and Stefanel whool and fur cape.

I'm wearing skinny serge Zara Pants* Massimo Dutti Shirt* Mango Top* Parfois Shoes* Tous Onix Neclace

I like to use tops like this one with shirts in the inside. I think it gives some kind of night glamour to the oufit but at the same time looks really classy to work or day activities.

One top: two completely different looks!


















The photo on the right was taken in Movida Club in London. Back then I wore it with leather leggings that I bought at All Saints and I used it all the time because they were so easy to style with different tops, from knits to night pieces. This was 2 years ago, when Topshop launched the leather alike leggings and they were the "it" item of that winter. I liked the All Saints ones because they were real leather and not that shinny as most of the others. I lost them between home changes and didn't have the will to replace them because I started being a bit tired of the leather leggings look. But now, thinking about it, it may be a good timming for skinny leather leggings to return to my life, once I can now imagine one million different styling to make with my existent closet. If you know where I can buy some, please tell me.

3 comments:

  1. De profissional a party girl, mas sempre bem!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Raquel!Sem dúvida que é uma peça bonita e versátil mas adorei mesmo foi o look noite!
    Gosto muito das flats!Bjs.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...