Wednesday, 12 January 2011

And the fab bikini goes to.................


She was chosen because she made the right choices. The right dress, simple but with one shoulder detail that changes everything. The right colors: cream and the contrast with the black lace and ruffles and the fantasy tights. The right shoes: classy stilettos. The right jewelry: a classic watch with pearls and the righ amount of rings. Not too much, not too less: Vikki looks just perfect. Congratulations, you won this one-piece bikini:


Vikki is italian but writes in english too in her blog.
Found more about her in http://stylometre.blogspot.com/

Are you happy with the jury choices? Did you like this contest?

7 comments:

  1. parabens a vencedora! foi uma optima escolha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que venham mais sorteios como este!
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! and congrats to the winner! sorry couldn't get my pics in on time, I burnt my hand with hot water so have been MIA for a bit -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei do passatempo sim, e o prémio, upa upa, muito bom...
    diz-nos, vais sortear um relógio?!

    (qué dele o post dos anéis da mummy? nã me esqueci!)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, I can't believe I've won!!!

    Thank you so much to you and to the amazing jury for choosing me!

    Of course the least I can do is follow your blog now! :)

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. parabens a vencedora! adorei tudo, especialmente o vestido.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Her outfit is amazing! Congratulations to the winner! I want to thank you a lot for your comment, you asked me to send you my look to participate in that "competition", but I totally forgot!! Sorry and thanks again! Kisses from Barcelona, and I follow you!!! :)
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...