Monday, 10 January 2011

Girls just want to have fun: end of "Best NYE look" contest!!!

For the end of this contest I wanted to show you a photo of me and F dressed up and ready to have fun in a party night with the beautiful Porto as background. Like us in this pic I received dozens of photos of girls dressed up to party. It was a pleasure to receive your photos, a surprise in each email opened. The contest just ended, I'll try to feature as soon as I can a collage of all looks and then the 3 ones chosen by the jury as winners. I don't know how long is going to take but I do know they are going to have a hard work. I received looks from trousers to maxi dresses, from denim shorts to sequin skirts, from Lanvin to H&M. I decided not to post the brands of each look because this contest is not about that and I'm not going to share that information with the jury either. Let the best girl win!

Stay in touch for more news and thank you all for come!

I leave you with this cover from the amazing young spanish singer Red Russian:

3 comments:

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...