Monday, 17 January 2011

Golden Globes: my favourites!

Like last year I must disagree with most of the opinions I read in the web. The green Versace Jolie wore didn't convince me (I think she looks good but I expected way more after all those amazing gowns she wore in last year premieres), so as Natalie Portman Viktor and Rolf pink and red gown aswell as January Jones in Versace too. I'm sure you are going to see that dresses everywhere so le me show you the ones I truly loved.

Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé and the one the entire world is talking today: Olivia Wilde in Marchesa! 

















I had to mention these two beautiful romantic dresses: Scarlett Johansson in my favourite designer,  Elie Saab and Sandra Bullock, gorgeous with a new hairlook and this fabulous Jenny Packham dress.
















Watching the entire red carpet looks parade we can already guess what's the trends for next season: Greens, pale pinks, reds and full blacks. Bows, flowers patterns and details and long sleeves are must haves. Aswell as the minimalism that I may like to other occasions but never to a night like this one.

Example: Emma Stone and Claire Danes in Calvin Klein and Michelle Pfeiffeir in Roland Mouret.














Image Credits: People Magazine

6 comments:

  1. Tenho que concordar com os dois primeiros... também a Anne estee deslumbrante... mas o vestido da Stone não me convenceu nada nada! E também não gostei do da Sandra.

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concordo contigo, apesar de eu amar o da Stone não é muito apropriado para red carpet mas também um vestido daqueles não se usaria no dia-a-dia ahah.
    O Olivia parecia uma princesa, linda mesmo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Não sou perita nisto mas apenas me pareceu que a Emma Stones desapareceu. O vestido torna-a transparente e nula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Os vestidos Marchesa sao sempre os meus prediletos. Olivia Wilde estava um encanto

    ReplyDelete
  5. eu sou suspeita...adoro o Saab e por isso 20 pontos para a Bullock que eu acho que está cada vez mais bonita.

    a Angie gostei tambem,mas um que me ficara na memoria forever será o vestido branco em caxemira...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma Stone was my favorite!

    www.chic-lux.com

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...