Thursday, 6 January 2011

Gossip Girl winter day looks


 
 
 
 
Blair is wearing:
 
Trina Turk Espresso Capelet Crop Jacket
Marc by Marc Jacobs Lace Dress
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Juliet is wearing:
 
A.L.C. Double Layer Sweater Dress
Be & D Barclay Camouflage Bag
Manolo Blahnik Ellefac Boots 















Serena is wearing:

Current Elliot Snap Denim Jacket
Burberry Mega Check Challis Scarf
Gucci Hysteria Bag
Vince Stretch Corduroy Riding Pants
CO-OP Barneys NewYork Studded Buckle Ankle Boots



And my favourite:









Boy by Band of Outsiders Blazer
Joie Buella Plaid Short Shorts
Brooks Brothers Extra-Long 1818 Crest Stripe Slim Tie
Be & D Garrison Satchel
Rag & Bone Windsor Oxfords











Love it or hate it, Gossip Girl has the best wardrobe in television. If in the beggining I thought the tv show was a bit silly (still is sometimes) but I couln't stop watch because of the images of New York and because of the clothes. Now I think the screenwritters are doing a much better work and this is a tv show I really enjoy to watch. Obviously we can't forget that the series is based on books for teenagers but I know many 40 year old women who watches and lots of guys too. What I love the most in the wardrobe is the night gowns but let me leave the best for later. For now I selected for you some day looks from the 4th season. Take some notes because they look really good for cold days!

(Labels information credits: gossipgirlfashion.net)

7 comments:

  1. O meu favorito é o 2º look... aliás, é a minha cara!

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bem..os que eu mais gosto são os ultimos dois,em especial o penúltimo!
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gossip girl!
    I got your comment on dream cinema and sent you an email - hope that's ok!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! especially blake!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the GG outfits! But the best are Blair's classic collection! Matching suits, classy dresses..Chanel, Chanel, Chanel..sofistication!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...