Monday, 24 January 2011

Look what the postman brought me today!

Although I hate DHL for making me pay a fortune to have my Moncler parka in my hands, my todays best friends were 3 different delivery services. They brought me 2 dresses I was waiting for a long time and I'll show you later and a box from Asos with these 3 items I loved. It was a gift! Pink, golden and lots of hearts. A set of three rings, a golden chain with a heart and a bow pendant and pink leather studded gloves. They are all perfect... My own heart is delighted! Thanks Hon...


10 comments:

  1. Super giras ;) hoje tb foi dia de receber pacote da Asos ;) beijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    What an amazing blog you have
    Lovely jewellery
    I followed
    I hope you follow back
    xoxo
    Nana
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei tudo...mas as luvas são um must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto das pulseiras e dos aneis!
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não desgostando de nada...sem dúvida, a minha peça preferida é a pulseira. Linda, amorosa mesmo!

    (fico à espera que me contes essa história :P)
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww as luvas tambem sao asos?que coisa linda.

    optimas escolhas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoro a pulseira e os aneis, o pormenor dos corações e do laço são lindos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool! the gloves are very nice, edgy but the colour is very sweet
    check out my current giveway !xx

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...