Thursday, 13 January 2011

Naked me!


(Imagine Ted Mosby voice)

"Kids... This is what happens when you don't eat enough soup!"

At least is what my father thinks about the subject. I'm with a bronchitis. I have fever, I cough all the time and my head hurts. Today at the clinic my mother told me something I hear since I remember: "és só olhos e cabelo" this means something like "when I look at you all I see is eyes and hair". When I hear that expression I know the person in the other side thinks I'm too skinny, pale and fragile. I'm sick, so maybe all of that might be true. I'm going to be in bed in the next 24 hours or more, eating chocolate (nop, not soup) drinking lemon tea and orange juice, watching my tv shows and YEAH reading your blogs. Probably the pills are going to knock me out but until there I'm going to update my reading material! See you around...



PS- Here I am, all eyes and hair. I never lie in my titles!

11 comments:

  1. GET WELL SOON!!!

    Raquel,

    Espero que fiques boa rápido!

    Devo dizer-te que ADOREI as fotos! Estás LINDAAAAAAA

    Beijinho de melhoras

    Absolutely Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Raquel!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon!!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As melhoras babe!
    E essas fotos... adoro :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. as melhoras rápidas é o que te desejo.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OBRIGADA!

    Thanks so much :) You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vitaminas mais vitaminas e melhoras!
    Estás giríssima e o cabelo ondulado fica-te muito bem,Hot!
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sao das minhas fotos favoritas,que gira! e ainda dizias no outro post que ias deixar de mostrar a cara...nada disso.!=P

    as melhoras,é chato estar doente parece k o Mundo está em cima das costas....mas ha-de passar mt rapido! vè coisas bonitas na net,passeia pelos blogs que mais gostas e parte da doença se esquece quando se vê a beleza que há por aí fora na blogosfera! =)

    bj

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Raquel :)

    Espero que melhores rápido ♥
    E as fotos estão lindaaas estás msm bem ;)

    obrigada por passares pelo meu blog ;)

    xoxo
    Ki.Wi.♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADOREI o post! Tão original!

    espero que fiques melhor!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...