Thursday, 20 January 2011

Amazon!




My todays look is a mix of riding pants and boots, country shirt and necklace and a touch of city glamour thanks to the the make up and clutch.
My something new is the cat necklace that I bought yesterday with 80% discount. I'm obsessed with cats and felines in general so I just couldn't believe when I found this necklace for such short price. Follow my advice and go to a Springfield store, you'll love the accessories. Blanco is also with 70% discount in the entire winter collection. I bought a pair of flats shoes for less than 5€!! If the sun won't leave my city, I'll show you them tomorrow. It's also worth to check the furs in the store, faux and real. You can buy a great jacket for a really nice price.


I'm wearing: Zara: Pants* Turtleneck* Shirt* Suede Boots (A/W 08)* Springfield Necklace* Mulberry Suede Maxi Clutch

6 comments:

  1. Gostei muito.
    O cabelo assim apanhado fica-te muito bem.
    Adoro a clutch e o colar de gato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clutch Mulberry... quem me dera!

    Obrigada pelos comentários, gostei bastante, particularmente o dos Golden Globe Awards :)

    Tive pena de não ter enviado o look da passagem de ano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look...love the bots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosto muito de te ver o cabelo assim! e o colar do gatinho é muita giro :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro o style cavaleira amazona lololol comprei agora um chapeu creme na parfois só para esse look

    17,9€!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...