Sunday, 2 January 2011

Send me your NYE looks, one is going to win...


... something is going to make your 2011 better. It's a surprise, I'll reveal after posting some looks to spice things up! So all you have to do is to send me a full body picture of youe NYE outfit in the next days (faceless girls can participate too). This contest will have an amazing jury related to fashion world. Are you curious? So send me your best pic of last night! Tomorrow I'll show you mine!

Send me the pics to kellinha02@hotmail.com

6 comments:

  1. nice competition. I'm looking forward to see the winner.
    Happy new year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm...
    Interessante!

    Tenho sorteio (pensas te no mesmo que eu!)

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice contest, I didn't dress up for NYE :( awww darn or else I'd participate! happy new year hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como leitora e admiradora deste blog,é com muita alegria que participo!
    Já enviei um email.
    Bjs!Muitas felicidades em 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh - I am interested.

    See mine here - http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/2010/12/areet-2011.html

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ate quando é que podemos enviar o look?

    Bj

    Ana

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...