Thursday, 20 January 2011

To Jamaica with love...


This photo was taken 2 years ago, when after a 7 years break we returned to the beach of our lives. I think this is the best picture we have. My father looks always so serious in the pictures, maybe he doesn't feel confortable in front of a camera. Or he just doesn't know how to act in a picture next to me or my sisters. In this one he was smiling to the camera in my step moms hand and my little sister took the picture with another camera. They are in Jamaica since Jan 11 and they are going to be until the 25th. This is the 9th night I'm going to sleep alone in our house and I miss them. My dad is a pain in the ass most of the time, but I really miss him. I miss our non sense converstaions, I miss the way he thinks he's always right, I miss him asking me to shut up because I never stop talking during meals, I miss discussing the 8 pm news with him. I miss our house in Algarve, that beach, that smiles and that afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Olá Raquel!

    Não andaste na Fernando Pessoa?

    Eu acho que era da tua turma em algumas cadeiras mas posso estar enganada, bem parabens pelo blog, muito giro!

    Beijinhos,

    Sil
    http://myfashionscript.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Raquel. Que foto gira.
    Adoro famílias felizes!E tu tão mimada!Mas faz bem à alma.
    Bjs!!Bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) Eu sou a coisa mais mimada do mundo e por isso sinto a falta deles em casa, mesmo que estejamos sempre às turras, rimo-nos muito juntos. Família...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Familia...sempre às turras, mas faz tanta falta!

    (tavas com um bronze....saudadinhas da praia. sniff)

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...