Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Updates on the "Best NYE look" contest!

I received so far many pictures of beautiful outfits. I know the jury is going to have a hard work on choosing the winner so I decided that a second and a third place should exist too. That way we are making a little bit more justice to all the amazing girls in the contest. So here are the prizes for the 2nd and 3rd place:




The girl in second place will win this 16 months wall calendar from the IT GIRL of all time:
Audrey Hepburn.







The 3rd qualified will win this set of two pink volant plain Moleskine. The notebook of all genious is now available in pink and one lucky girl is going to have it.







Let's talk about the deadline. You have until 23:59 of next Sunday (9) to send me your outfit. If you didn't see yet, go and have a look at the main prize, the fab bikini, the jury and the rules here.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun :D
    I the Audrey Hepburn
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não desfazendo na Audrey, preferia mesmo a moleskine. Mas tendo em conta o meu outfit de trenga na PdA, acho nem que dês uma pastilha ao último lugar, eu ganho!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see if I can take some pictures this weekend!! excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo: I love both but the calendar cost twice the value of the moleskine that's why is considered a better prize than the other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey qué lindo blog tienes! Voy a visitarte más seguido.
    besos

    ellie

    http://itstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Raquel, I was mencioning it 'cause I everybody would prefer the audrey's. I'm just retard.lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boa noite, passem no blog e partilhem! http://vendask.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...