Thursday, 24 February 2011

Black for a sunny day!

Finally I can feel the spring whispering to me. Today at 8:30am I happily drove at work with sunglasses on while listening my favourite radio show about football. The sun makes me happy, it's a natural benzodiazepine, it makes me relax and I have a constant smile on my face.


Before I knew how it was outside I decided to dress in black but it wasn't a bad option at all once the sun against my dark clothes made me so warm, it really remind me of the good old Spring days. I'm wearing a full black look with just a cream crochet small skirt and my mother's beloved pearls. Here are some photos taken some hours ago where you can finally see the sunglasses I got in Valentines day.

Zara: Skirt* Turtleneck* Cardigan* Boots* Asos Bracelet* Gucci Sunglasses* Carolina Herrera Shopping Bag

12 comments:

  1. The glasses are beautiful!=) Love that skirt also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qe giraaa. Estive para comprar essa saia mas estava-me super larga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito gira!! Adoro a saia!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A saia é uma graça!

    Can't wait to see the dresses!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and cream go so well together! Muy Guapita!

    And I'm so jelly with all that sun you have!

    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá!
    Estás super bonita.
    Finalmente pudeste usar os Gucci!!
    Eu amo essa saia, vi nos saldos em Braga mas não havia nº.Vai fazer sucesso na Primavera!
    Bjs,bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Acabaste de me fazer ficar arrependida de não ter comprado essa saia nos saldos (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Porque raio na vi essa saia nos saldos!?
    **

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look! A saia é um espectáculo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei td exceto a saia!!!
    Mas no conjunto fica perfeita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super gira!
    Muito bom gosto!;)

    **

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...