Tuesday, 15 February 2011

The Blake Louboutin

Blake Lively was walking around a Louboutin store in Paris when she picked this one sandal and said that it was the most wonderful shoe creation she saw and she wanted to sleep with it under her pillow. Christian Louboutin was around, listen to that and told her that from that moment on, that sandal was named Blake in her behalf. I wont mind at all have a pair of shoes named after me and I'm happy for Blake, but I must say that if I could choose, I'd rather have something like this, this or that as the "Raquel Shoe" =)




13 comments:

  1. In love. Um 36 em cada um please :)

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I agree! The studded Louboutins are so much more me too :P
    Btw, your V-day sounds absolutely fantastic! Jersey and skirt doesn't sound bad at all! Muaah!
    XX

    http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. concordo Raquel. nao acho mt piada aos primeiros ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Adorei as primeiras ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. humm, tenh vertigens só de olhar...se pudesse cortar os saltos (e o preço) escolhia os creme-barra-nude-coiso!

    E tamém podia ter uns Carrot Louboutins, pelo menos pagavam me comissão por cada par vendido! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the nude ones are so divine.
    and Happy valentines sweetheart.. I just stumbled upon your blog and I am loving it...
    I am a follower.. will stick around..
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. loove this post!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I totally agree with you!
    I don't like that much the shoes that Blake choose. But I like your option!
    Xoxo,
    Marianna
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Os Blake são provavelmente os Louboutins mais feios que já vi! E pensar que são inspirados na Blake Lively. O senhor Louboutin mantenha as suas anteriores inspirações e ponha a Blake de lado! Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eu mato por esses sapatos...
    Qualquer um deles... são lindos.
    B.JU

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...