Wednesday, 23 February 2011

BORNe to be a delicate princess!

Yesterday it was introduced to me the lookbook of Borne by Elise Berger. This brand is the dream of a german young designer that fell in love with Spain and now divides her time and her stores between Barcelona and London. Soon the Borne collection will be available online in websites like Asos but for now I leave you with the gorgeous Katherina wearing SS20111 "Little Seres" Borne garments.




 

 

 

My next time in Barcelona or London I'm going for sure to check this collection with my own eyes and hands. I'm sure I'm going to feel like a princess with any piece on, even if we are talking about some classic pants or a pair of oxford shoes. Everything is just so delicate and girly, it has my name all over! What do you think of Elise's work?

6 comments:

  1. ADOREI a colecção e as fotos! Queria muitas dessas peças! Então as calças coral... :O!!!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá,

    gostava de convidá-la a conhecer o meu blog.
    É um blog de venda de roupa, calçado e acessórios de moda.
    Novos, semi-novos ou usados.
    É um sítio onde pode encontrar tudo o que uma mulher gosta, a preços muito baratos.
    Aproveite e boas compras!

    http://trapos-companhia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Thanks for the comment.
    Amazing collection.
    I totally agree with you!
    Xoxo
    Marianna
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei este post as fotos estão fantásticas !

    ReplyDelete
  5. as calças, gosto muito! A blusa larga, os detalhes femininos!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...