Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Brokeback Mountain



I look such a geek right? My number one football team just won the team of the city where I live so first of all: Hooray to Benfica. Ok! Now we can talk about fashion... I broke up with Levi's a long time ago. Yesterday we get back together. The last time I bought a pair of Levi's jeans was during my teen years, back then I used the 25. I have no idea what Levi's size numbers mean so I asked for a 26. Too small, 27! The 27 was small too. I could wear them but it wasn't comfortable. I tried the ID curve jeans and I must say they fit really well, my body looked good on them. But I'm drop dead spoiled and I was tired and I didn't want to try the 28... So I call the jeans idea off and I saw this skirt. I liked, I didn't try and I bought. Then I saw the brokeback mountain shirt, so Levi's Strauss... I brought it too. This a love story with a happy end. And Benfica won so I did just fine in wearing red today!!



Levis skirt and shirt* Massimo Dutti Cashmere* Calzedonia tights* Pull & Bear Boots* Tom Ford eyeglasses

6 comments:

  1. Gostei imenso deste look.Está giríssimo.Os óculos ficam-te a matar!!
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi!! já visitas-te o meu pikeno project??


    http://boutiqueanita.blogspot.com/

    Gostava imenso que dissesse algo sobre ele!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elá, ficas muita gira estilo geek!

    Só te falta o cavalo (e as esporas...eheh brincalhona)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei muito mesmo, descontraído mas muito Trendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you for your sweet comment! ;)
    My little boy will be 2 years old next week. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...