Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Carolina Herrera AW 2011 (and an ode to the brand)

I tried, I swear I tried... This love affair with Carolina Herrera started when my older brother and sister offered me a bag about ten years ago. It was love at first sight! Back then, the brand in Portugal was not famous at all and I loved the store I first visited. Like all the others it looks like a beautiful closet and everything in there has a great quality. I start buying CH stuff and receiving some as present. By now I have about twelve bags, all size wallets, clothes, unthinkable accessories, hats... I even have hair clips! I'm not as addicted to the brand as I was in the past, but I still buy at least one bag a year, I can't help it and the outlet next to my house destroys easily my CH detox. One of my favourite bags: a brown leather Bimba, the best bag I ever bought with my own working money, was stolen from my hands in Bristol and I got so sad, you can't imagine... 
One day I'll show you my personal collection but by now I'm posting my favourite looks from Carolina Herrera AW 2011 runway, starting from Carolina Herrera herself, a remarkable lady!








The furs, oh the furs... The blacks, the greys, the browns... So simple, so elegant! The cocktail dresses, the night ones... I'd be a happier woman if I had all these in my closet!

6 comments:

  1. Por acaso a CH é de longe uma das minhas preferidas também! Gosto mesmo muito, já - também - há alguns anos!! (: E é das poucas que acompanho o seu trabalho/colecções de perto...

    Infelizmente (!!!!!!!) o meu amor é à distância haha but not for long (i hope!!).


    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raquel,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I have already made my purchase though using the asos voucher, but yes I can use your help sometime. I will definitely come to you.
    Thanks for the offer. :)

    Do follow my blog If you like it.

    XX

    Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também sempre foi uma das estilistas que sempre apreciei, mas as malas não estão ao meu alcance!

    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Não sou a maior fã (aliás, essa és tu!) mas os perfumes, upa upa!
    Quando ponho o mê VIP, é vê los todos tontos a babarem-se quando passo ao redor (a babarem-se pelo cheirinho, obv)

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Raquel eu não tenho nada CH mas gosto.
    Gosto muito de uma que recebeste ou compraste pela altura do Natal com pêlo.Adoro-a!Também já vi fotos tuas com uns ganchinhos no cabelo lindíssimos.Enfim,a marca assenta-te que nem uma luva.
    Parabéns pela coleção,não é qualquer pessoa que a pode ter.Bjs!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...