Friday, 18 February 2011

Checking Bazaar March issue first pages with you... (Video)

So... Make fun of me all you want, I'm ready for that =) As some of you might have noticed I'm dead to blogosphere. I'm working a lot, I don't have time at all, no breaks during the day and when I get home all I want is a hot shower and sleep.
This started when I was giving a look to Bazaar, mainly looking to the adverstising campaigns that I love so much and I think that are a great way to get to brands philosophy and main tendencies used for each season. I was with my little sister saying I like this, I hate that... You know, that kind of thing you do with a fashion magazine in your hands between girls. So I decided it was interesting to share with you these thoughts but the quickest way to do it was to make a video.
You know I'm portuguese and although I studied an year in England, my english is far from perfect. I write in english everyday but I don't usually speak at all. I sound like Jose Mourinho speaking for Chelsea conferences or some random sicilian person speaking english... I apologise for the misspelling, the accent and some grammar mistakes I might have made... But I did it for you, completely improvised (I was nervoooous!), so I hope you enjoy, don't hate me for some critics I made to certain brands and most important of all, I hope you get to know me a little better. Here it goes:

8 comments:

  1. Não compro revistas por causa da pub, preciso perder-me na net, mas..a minha favorita é mesmo a colorida Gucci :)


    (nice voice :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa!
    Obrigada por partilhares.
    Bjs.Bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que verniz é que tinhas nas unhas? Prece doiradito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! ainda não consegui ouvir pq estou no trab, seria um abuso! masssss pude reparar que esse verniz lindo foi o que ofertei a si? Fico contente que o uses!

    Beijinhosssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pois gata é isso mesmo, vou ser a regente da cadeira de Direito do Mar na Universidade de Aveiro.....e foi um convite feito à ultima da hora...agora tenho 3 dias para preparar tudo!!! ME.DOOOOOOOOO lolollolol

    Até fica pertinho do Porto!!! eehehheheeh

    Beijinhos *

    www.mise--en--scene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opahhhhh por causa das aulas não sei se consigo ir à festa!!!! :'(

    Estou triste, tenho mesmo de ver isto!!!!


    ****************s


    www.mise--en--scene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...