Friday, 11 February 2011

Dear me: for Valentine's day I want this!

I don't like Valentine's day... The hearts all over, the sad 80's songs... You can't go to a restaurant because all you hear is couples kissing, same in the cinema. Valentines is just an excuse to spend a day doing nice things with your loved one but should't this happen everyday? I love to buy presents, all excuse is a great one for doing it so Valentines will be no exception... But I don't make a big deal about it. What I really enjoy was to buy THIS present to myself (valentine's day/ celebrating a new job day/ loving myself day/ whatever day because I don't need an occasion to buy me a gift): Classic flap Chanel in pale pink. Mmmmm....

10 comments:

  1. Espero que o dia de são valentim te traga esta surpresa...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. O bf tem a política das prendas inesperadas sem motivo em especial. E para além do mais acha carteiras Chanel uma pirosada que toda a gente tem. Pena que eu sou muito pirooosa! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameiiii o seres pirosa!!
    Mas nem toda a gente tem esta babe...
    e eu QUEROOOOO também :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a mala e linda!!Queroooooo

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uma para mim também por favor :D

    Beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that bag in my life NOW!!! :D

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and want it too! :)

    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful color) I want it too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que linda!Compraste cá em Portugal?Onde? Beijão, leio o teu blog todos os dias!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...