Friday, 4 February 2011

Little girls dresses and how I wish I could wear them!

In the last two days I've been working on dresses for kids. I've seen many collections, websites and blogs. Some blogs (I'll post a list of the best ones soon) are just adorable and I could spent hours seeing kids stuff mainly posted by loving mothers. Here are some of dresses I liked the most (simple as I think girls dresses should be) and inspired me, I hope it inspires you too. Little things always make me smile, do you feel the same?

Sao Paulo Fashion Week


Bonpoint (The best kids brand ever!)

Burberry children

Little Marc Jacobs

Ralph Lauren Kids

Dolce

2 comments:

  1. Tão bonitos!!Já que não podemos usar...temos de comprar para filhas, sobrinhas ou afilhadas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro perder-me na Zara kids ou passar os olhos no catalogo da Verbaudet...mas esse Marc Jacobs é tão fofinho, upa upa...tamém sou criança!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...