Friday, 11 March 2011

Details of a (hopeful) Winter goodbye...

Yesterday I had luch outside, eating a delicious meal while feeling the sun burning the back of my satin dress. 10 days to Spring and I can feel it coming! But in the beggining of the week, (cof cof) Wednesday, the sky was kind of sad and it even rained a little. Here are some details of my warm outfit...

My Prada leather shoes perfect for a casual Winter look.

Layers, layers and more layers...
Massimo Dutti striped knit, Blanco fur vest, Zara cotton scarf, Carolina Herrera shopping bag
and vintage Façonnable silk scarf.

Carolina Herrera hair clip

And for today... It's all about the Friis & Company necklace I won at Ariana's and it smells like Spring again!
 Curious about? Here is the cutie...


PS- I promised one week ago to show you the look I styled with the new salmon harem pants and the pink and orange bracelet. It's not forgotten girls, it's just cold!

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahha está mesmo frio para certas coisas que nos chamam no closet "heyyyy usa-me" MAS NÃO DÁ! tb prometi usar um casaco no blog mas tb n csgui ainda. too spring. unf essa coisita pareci bem cheirosa sim!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro,mas adoro mesmo o lenço Façonnable.Essa marca tem cores e padrões fabulosos.
    Quero ver-te muito mais vezes com ele.
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...