Tuesday, 29 March 2011

I had a dream....


Where I had a Balenciaga blossom bag. Such thing doesn't exist but they are available in all colors of the rainbow this year... And they are teasing me for at least a year! Everywhere I go there's a Balenciaga blinking the eye at me! Everywhere!!! Even that small white one in the second row for such a nice price!

Do you think the universe is trying to tell me something or I should just get back to sleep?

PS- I really dreamed with a blossom Balenciaga eventhough I use to dream with all kinds of bags while awake!

8 comments:

  1. Me too!!! I must have it!
    I'd like to have the giant part time, but I'm not sure if black or white...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. balenciaga <3 <3
    a inveja que eu tenho da caroline (do carolines mode) e das suas "milhentas" carteiras balenciaga!
    beijo e espero que estejas melhor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. deixas me sonhar com uma preta?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a sign.. eheheh :)

    Venha o diabo e escolha uma pff! hehehhe

    Beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esse sonho vai pairar sobre ti todas as noites..uuuuuuuu.
    Lindas..uuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tb posso entrar neste sonho!?!?ADORO-AS TODAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...