Sunday, 13 March 2011

Que sera, sera...

I'm very impulsive... I think fashion really fast and Ii'm a true shopaholic. I'm sorry girls! Although I didn't wait for your opinions, they are really important for me. But I respected my instinct and in less than 5 minutes I changed my first preference about the bags and at 3 in the morning a lucky one was already mine... Curious? It was already shipped! Wait a few days and you will see ;) I'm curious too to see it with my own eyes and look myself at the mirror with the beauty in my hand...

Moschino or Marc? What ever will be, will be...

6 comments:

  1. Ansiosa para o ver!
    E também quero ver as tuas melissas babe :)

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. preciosos bolsos!!!


    feliz semana
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um tenho um palpite que sei qual é a que encomendaste :)

    (tu tens melissas?! eu quero ver é as OC que compraste!)

    *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que suspense...
    Estou para ver...

    ReplyDelete
  5. muito obrigado pelo teu comentário! gosto muito do teu blog! =)*

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...