Presenting Bag nº1: Love by Moschino
- It's white. I never had one and I always wanted.
- It's funny and cute to use in the next season.
- I can imagine many different outfits to this bag.
- The gold chain adds some class to the bag.
- I like the material, looks fluffy.
- I don't have any printed bag.
- It's 25€ cheaper than the next one.
- It's white and I'm affraid it gets black in less than nothing.
- It has a strong print and I'm going to get tired of it...
Presenting Bag nº 2: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- It's an alternative to the Tiffany Picnic bag I'm soooo in love with.
- It has a removable wallet.
- Electric Orange is a great detail color for next season.
- I don't have any bag similar to this one.
- I like Marc Jacobs more than Moschino, yes, biased I know...
- It's made of PVC and seagrass.
- I'm affraid I can't style it with many different outfits.
- Probably I'm going to ruin the seagrass in one month...
- It doesn't fasten.
Making a pros and cons list it's really more useful than I thought. I think I have a favourite. But please, let me know what do you think. Bag One? Bag Two? Or just None?