Friday, 11 March 2011

This baby is one year old already!


Oh well... I've been busy, really busy! So I forgot the first birthday of my blog two days ago. It's not a big deal because I don't consider myself a blog geek and you know, I kind of have a life but still... I wish I had remembered!

 I have prepared the nicest contest to celebrate (and thank you) one year of Teenie Weenie and  I will tell you all as soon as I can!

For now I'm going to republish the first post of this blog (this time in english). I hope you like it. Kisses to you all that have been with me in this adventure for the last year.





I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI...


... but I have many more. And lots of will to create this blog for a long while. And if so far the  futility barometer stopped me, this is the day I scream to the world: I love fashion, styling and beauty and I think my opinions, and why not my daily looks, are interesting enough to others to appreciate. If you want to know the soul behind this blog, visit the original raquelzinhafernandes.blogspot.com. To the little nice things that (without cynicism) only money, originality and good taste can buy stay around. Bisoux

(One year later I can say that you find my soul in this blog too. Here, there and everywhere. Because even talking about fashion, we are always talking about ourselves and this blog is much more than a fashion blog. Thanks to you, you know?)

10 comments:

  1. Parabéns!!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os meus parabéns,já conheço o teu blogue todiiinho.Acho que não me escapou nenhum post.
    Gosto muito do blog e da autora,já não preciso de dizer mais nadinha.
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birhtday, darling!
    bjs

    tiago dias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz Baby! I'm very happy for you and for the success of your blog, despite those days it becomes annoing the hours you spend arround this, while you should be paying attention to what I am saying! :P
    Love you sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parabéns pelo BLOG! Adoro ler o que escreves e todas as tuas dicas...continua!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy B-day!! :D

    Podes ver o saco de palhinha (que eu não contava que fosse tão grande!!) aqui:
    http://www.my-wardrobe.com/seafolly/all-day-tote-589680

    Adoro-ooo! <33

    bijuuu*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muitos parabéns e coiso ao Teenie e sinceramente, bergonha nessa cara de na teres o bikini das bolinhas amarelas! Arranja um, ou então não arranjes mas continua a postar assim qu'eu cá gosto.muito!

    ReplyDelete
  9. parabéeeeeeeeeeens!!! so ca venho há pouquito tempo néee, mas vim p ficar. adoro Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...