Thursday, 10 March 2011

Tiffany Bags

Everybody knows I have a huge crush on Tiffany & Co. I love the heavy jewelry: princess rings, earrings and necklaces to die for... Huge pink and yellow diamonds... Like Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly says in Breakfast at Tiffany's: "Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!"


I feel pretty the same when I enter a Tiffany store, mainly in the Rings's room and I see all those amazing engagement rings and nervous men chosing the right jewel to his beloved one. I think the Tiffany gold and diamond rings are not expensive at all when compared to what I see in normal jewel stores. On the other hand I think the silver goods are over rated but so far is all I could buy. I also like other lovely items they have like the Christmas decorations or things as trivial as playing cards. I have one wonderful set I will show one day. I don't like the cupcakes or the dog pendants or stuff similar to that, but come on... I couldn't like it all!

I could write one hundred posts about my Tiffany experiences, my wishlists or about the time I spend admiring the little blue catalogue, but this post is about the bags I first saw in November in London and now  are in every store. Here are my favourites:

1495$
795$


795$

395$

That picnic bag... I might rent my flat and make it mine!

8 comments:

  1. "That picnic bag... I might rent my flat and make it mine!"

    Exactly my thoughts also... ehehe


    xoxox
    Dani

    http://a-recessionista.blogspot.com
    http://ficheiros-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still... I prefer the rings!! (; Love them!!!! (L)

    E essa frase é linda (assim como todo o filme!!).


    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow tiffany's lock of 2 diff colors is really cool! I kind of want to get one now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. God!! The picnic bag it´s a dream!! Thanks for sharing!! xx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahhahhahahhahh arrendar o apartamento para comprar malas parece-me a melhor das soluções =)))a mala é LINDA da mesmo vontade de ir para um picnic (com o biquini da H&M dos quadradinhos também)

    ReplyDelete
  6. o cestinho é amoroso sim, mas lá está, pa enfiar frango assado ou estufado de coelho dentro da marmita e ir para o meio dos bosques...prefiro mesmo um apartamento! ahaha mas tintendo..
    Gosto da cor da rosinha! e dos pendentes de fechaduras!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...