Sunday, 3 April 2011

Finally Blue Tiffany in my hands!

Thanks to a special boy who made it happen! Beijo para ti.


Portugal is not on the list of countries that has a Tiffany & Co store. And only the ones in that list have online shops, so these two babies came yesterday from Barcelona's new Tiffany store. My collection is growing and it is good that I don't have a store around, at least healthier to my purse!
Here are some of the statement jewelry I told you I wanted for this summer. They are not very big, but the blue will look great with summer clothes and tanned skin. Now I want to buy more bracelets to use with this one. Three would be perfect!

Just stopped by to share my happiness with you, I wanted something with this blue for a long while! Let's just wait that this is the only thing blue for me today (portuguese people know what are I mean). I'm going to watch football now!! Have a nice sunday you all!

11 comments:

  1. Em azul que sem dúvida dão um outro ar completamente distinto...:)

    http://shoppingaroundmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu cá gosto da nova imagem do teenie weenie...e uns saquitos azuis tiff's alegram qualquer uma! go girl!

    e já agora, hoje tamém na quero nenhum azul!
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro as peças Tiffany com o azul.Que lindas,és uma menina de sorte!
    Tb gosto da nova imagem.
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito melhor a nova imagem do blog!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro a nova imagem do blog. Mas gosto ainda mais dos saquinhos da Tiffany&Co que sorte :)

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  6. esses saquinhos são qualquer coisa...... :) fofinhos vão te ficar MEGA CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá :)
    Comecei um blog para vender algumas coisas novas e em 2a mão que já não uso, e estou a oferecer algumas coisinhas!

    Para participar:

    http://getoutofmycloset.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Raquel!
    Si puedes ir a Vigo no habrá ningún problema!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love tiffanys!i follow you!


    http://maduixetessurprise.blogspot.com/!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. que aquisições amorosas :)

    http://multiplecolors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...