Thursday, 7 April 2011

Lust for Love....

This morning I'm going to show you an editorial that made my heart beat faster. I don't show here editorials often, so if I'm showing this one, you must believe how much I loved... I can't explain if are the clothes, maybe not, even being amazing. I think it's about the photography (almost a painting), the colors, the love story they tell... It has a cinematographic touch that delights me. This editorial reminded me and made as emotional as when I saw one of my favourites movies ever: Chungking Express directed by Wong Kar Wai.

The editorial is from Harper's Bazaar Indonesia February 2011 and is called "Lust for Love". Enjoy as I did.












Photography: Nicoline Patricia Malina

Styling: Michael Pondaag
Hair & Make Up: Qiqi Franky & Team
Model: Yang Luxi @Longteng Beijing

4 comments:

  1. assim de repente veio me à cabeça a palavra "gueixa", logo a seguir "paixão"..e depois "trabalho!" ahah

    (sabes bem que na percebo nada disto, mas compreendo a escolha, as imagens são arrebatadoras, não pelos trapos, mas pelo detalhe, cenário, introspecção na personagem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy bonito sim sra. adoro os cenários e o styling. e ela é uma boneca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei! Através das imagens consegui recriar uma história na minha cabeça.. Adoro a foto da modelo através da janela do carro cheia de chuva..dá um efeito de desfocada!! Muito bom mesmo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro! Adoro! Adoro! Não conhecia, amei :)

    ***

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...