Monday, 4 April 2011

Manoush for me, Manoush for you....


You know I love the girly, princess style... So I have to love Manoush! This french brand was presented to me from my fashionista friend C when I went to Paris last fall. I fell in love with the lookbook and later with the collection in the store. So many pinks, little details that make all the difference... So gorgeous! And Hamsa, the Fatima islamic hand that I love, is the symbol of the brand. Actually this design trip started in Morocco and resulted in a gipsy, poetic, bohemian, girly and kitsch collection by the designer's words.
I must share with you, even knowing that this style doesn't suit every girl taste. Here are some of the best of SS2011:

 
























(I did some changes in the Teenie Weenie's design, I hope you enjoy new blog's house!)

9 comments:

  1. Rendi-me...

    http://shoppingaroundmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom, na é bem bem a minha cena, porque sou mais rocalheira, ou simplesmente mais básica....aliás, acho que antes de ti só tinha ouvido falar desta marca na La Redoute! Mas tem aí dois um menino, o mais gráfico que me deixava bem contente!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já conhecia a marca, mas ainda não tinha visto esta colecção... esse maxi dress.... que perdição, é lindo!!

    Beijinho,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tudo lindo!!Magnifico.
    Mas o rosa seco é qualquer coisa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estou apaixonada <3 obrigada por nos dares a conhecer esta marca fantástica :D

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...