Thursday, 26 May 2011

Guess who won the Marc by Marc Jacobs photo contest?

That's right! The good vibes are returning to my life. Last Monday I discovered that the portuguese Marc by Marc Jacobs stores were promoting a photography contest. The contest was part of the Daisy perfume launching celebrations that start today in the Lisbon store. The theme was "Marc Jacobs and Flowers" and that's what I did. I arrived home after work and I dressed a white old dress that I bought in New York in 2007 for a bargain. I love that dress so much, I can't believe is getting so damaged... I put a Parfois white headband in my hair, a Marc by Marc silver bracelet and barefoot I went to my garden to cut some white roses that I kept in a Marc Jacobs store bag. This is the result and I was one of two winners. Hooray! Too bad I can't be in Lisbon today to the Fun Flowers party but the good new cheered up my day.

 

13 comments:

  1. Thats soooooo cool!!!! Congrats!! E a foto ficou muito gira, e muito original (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns Raquel :D
    A foto está mt gira, tás mt bonita ;))

    que as coisas boas continuem ;))

    xoxo
    http://iamsokitty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. E alegra nossos dias também! Esse outfit é so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabens!! A foto esta linda!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bem merecida a vitória!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muitos muitosssssssssss parabens LINDONAAAAAA *

    ReplyDelete
  7. a foto está lindissima...pelas cores, pelo cenário...compensa a modelo eheheheh

    parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vê-se logo o porquê! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eláaaaaaaaaaa PARABÉNS!!!! =DDDD

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the power of Love! Thank you for coming and sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...